Lifting prayers for these ministries in transition
We lift up the leaders who are guiding ministries through this time of transition: transition teams, call committees, transition pastors, congregation staff and lay leaders, and synod staff. Questions about these vacancies? Contact Assistant to the Bishop, Pastor Andy Yee.
- Bethlehem / Sedro Woolley + Pastor
- Glendale / Burien + Pastor
- Holy Cross / Bellevue + Pastor
TRANSITION PROCESS UNDERWAY
- Central / Bellingham + Pastor (John Swanson, Transition Pastor)
- Christ the Servant / Bellingham + Pastor (Deanna Wildermuth, Care Pastor & Rebecca Langholz, Transition Facilitator)
- Cross & Crown / Renton + Pastor (Heidi Calhoun, Transition Pastor)
- Faith / Bellingham +Pastor (Harry Grinstad, Transition Facilitator, Care Pastor Team Members: Emma Donohew, Netsie Griffith, Wendell Hendershott)
- First / West Seattle + Pastor (Neal Snider, Transition Pastor)
- Good Shepherd @ Swan's Trail / Snohomish + Pastor (Helen McPeak, Care Pastor & Erik Samuelson, Transition Facilitator)
- Holy Cross / Lake Stevens + Pastor (Mark Tanis, Transition Pastor)
- Immanuel / Everson + Pastor (Esau Cuevas, Care Pastor; Marc Hander, Transition Facilitator)
- Lakeridge / Seattle + Pastor (Jim Kruse, Transition Pastor)
- Lord of Life / Renton +Pastor (Joe Kutzke, Care Pastor & Krista Johnson, Transition Facilitator)
- Northlake / Kenmore + Pastor (Glen Aaberg, Care Pastor)
- Our Redeemer's / Ballard + Pastor (Gretchen Mertes, Pastor & David Hahn, Transition Facilitator)
- Our Savior / Issaquah + Pastor (John Vaswig, Transition Pastor)
- Prince of Peace / Shoreline + Pastor (Jade Yi, Care Pastor & Julie Josund, Transition Facilitator)
- Salem / Mount Vernon + Pastor (Doug Stensby, Transition Pastor)
- University / Seattle + Pastor (Transiton leaders: Carol Jensen, Gary Dalenius, Tim Wolbrecht)
- Vashon / Vashon Island + Pastor (Erik Samuelson, Transition Facilitator)
PROFILE COMPLETE (receiving nominations – find nomination form HERE)
- Hope / Lynden + Pastor (Sharon Swanson, Care Pastor)
INTERVIEWING & CALLING
- Pr. Leslie Mahraun has begun serving as the Chaplain at Hearthstone /Seattle. Her installation will be Tuesday, September 27 at 2pm at the Hearthstone in the Gardens at the Cove.
- Pr. Paul Eldred has begun serving as pastor at Central / Seattle, beginning in August. Installation will Friday, September 16 at 7pm.
DID YOU HEAR?
- Rev. Eric Wangen-Hoch concluded his time at Bethlehem / Sedro Woolley at the end of July
- Sara Funkhouser has accepted the call to serve as pastor at Luther Memorial / Seattle. She was ordained and installed on 6/25
- Pr. Rhonda Bostrom was installed at Holy Trinity / Mercer Island on 6/19
- Pam Karas has accepted the call to serve as pastor at Faith / Everett. She was ordained on 6/18.
- Paul Benz (the younger) has been called to serve as the Street Minister of Operation Nightwatch. (He also serves as a chaplain at Harborview Medical Center.) His ordination was 6/18.
- Pr. Jim Killough was installed at Central / Everett on 6/12
- Pr. John Schraan was installed at Our Saviour’s / Arlington on 6/5
Last updated: 8/10/22