From Bishop Shelley Bryan Wee
- It is important for us to be mindful that public health experts warn us that the nature of the virus has not changed; it is still highly contagious and our communities are still vulnerable.
- Our priority is protecting the well-being, health and safety of ALL members of our Synod.
- We continue to urge that church buildings remain closed to all but essential staff for as long as in-person, indoor gatherings remain high risk.
- If your congregation chooses to gather in person, good protocols must be in place so that all are protected.
Church Recommendations & Resources
- Remote Meeting Considerations - Synod
- Considerations for returning to our buildings - Synod
- Synod Staff Travel Guidelines
Resources from our March 25 Zoom Event
- Find CDC information about ventilation here.
- PowerPoint Presentation from the March 25 Zoom Event here.
- Links from the March 25 Zoom Event here.
State & Government Guidelines / Requirements / Resources
- Find the most up to date guidelines from the CDC here.
- Find religious and faith based organization guidance from Washington State here
- Find King County updates here, including posters, here
- Find Washington State Vaccination information here
- Find FEMA Funeral Assistance Info here
Synod COVID Relief Fund